Prescribed Medication before Traveling
Traveling abroad exposes you to different types of ailments. Knowledge and prevention of those diseases are essential and prevent catastrophic conditions. We have Physicians who are well qualified to treat those conditions. We are available for counseling, consultation and prevention.
Every region of the world has unique health care problems. It is our job to identify and recommend treatment. We continuously update ourselves with new changes and health care issues around the world. We will develop a plan tailored to your medical needs including the specific countries you plan to visit.
Services we provide:
- Travel Medicine Counseling/Education
- Prescription for Travel – related conditions
- CDC recommended vaccination and education
- Immunization for: Hepatitis A & B, Influenza, Typhoid, Meningococcal, Pneumococcal, Tetanus, Diphtheria, Yellow fever
- TB skin test
- Traveler’s diarrhea
- Jet lag
- Motion sickness
- Country specific information and recommendation